- Communicates via Z-Wave Plus RF (868,42 MHz)
- Range: up to 30m indoors
- Group for Association: 2 (Group 1 support 1 node; Group 2 support 4 nodes)
- Support: Beaming and Z-Wave explorer frames
- Over The Air (OTA) firmware upgrades
- Manual operation via push-on button
- Functions: Switch ON, switch OFF, Dimming
- Load: 6 – 250W (for resistive loads)
- Return to previous Status after Power loss
- Standby Power consumption: < 1W
- Display elements: LED inside push button
Be sure that light source can be used with Triac (Leading Edge/Phase Control) dimming mode. Test the combination first!
A load that is not designed for Triac dimming may work but is likely to emit audible noise when dimmed. This noise is usually a symptom of internal stress, which in turn can cause failure of the connected device or dimmer.